INFORMATION NOTICE IN ACCORDANCE WITH ART. 13 OF THE EUROPEAN GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION NO. 679/2016
In accordance with the regulation as indicated above, we hereby inform you about the processing of your personal information that occurs within the framework of the management and carrying out of existing business relationships.
SOURCE OF THE DATA, PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
Your personal information is collected from you and, on occasion, also from third parties and is processed for those purposes that are associated with the management and carrying out of existing business relationships and with the obligation that result for us from laws, regulations and UE provisions.
We hereby notify you that the processing of your personal information that takes place in the course of the pure fulfillment of a contract does not require any specific consent on the part of the affected party.
In order to constantly be improving the quality of the services and to provide information on new products and services, we use information from customers exclusively with their consent, except for the management of the business relationship including for the purposes of the development, introduction and the direct offering of products and services including, if applicable, also after the end of the business relationship. In particular, the information may be used for the following purposes:
- The sending of promotional notices, direct offers or trade information, as well as for the execution of market research for the introduction and sale of products or services by means of automated communications systems (such as SMS text messages or MMS media messages, fax, e-mail, PEC or messages by means of networks and web applications) and traditional means of communications (such as letters or by telephone);
- The evaluation of customer behavior and preferences by means of the electronic processing of data on business relationships or services for the purpose of the offering of products or services which could be of interest to the customer.
TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED – DATA CATEGORIES
In normal case, we only process personal information (such as contact information and contract information such as name, address, dates of birth, tax identification numbers, banking information, qualification etc.) within the context of existing business relationships. As a rule, the business does not process any so-called “special categories of personal information”.
TYPE OF DATA PROCESSING AND SECURITY MEASURES
The processing of your personal information takes place manually or electronically for the purposes as indicated above and in any case in adherence to all organizational and technical security measures such that the security and confidentiality of your information is guaranteed. In accordance with provisions under law, we guarantee that the processing of personal information and, if applicable, “special” information is carried out in observance of the rights, fundamental freedoms, and dignity of the affected party, in particular with regard to privacy, personal identity, and the right to protection of the personal information. The processing takes place by our employees who have knowledge of the personal information, have been explicitly engaged for that purpose, and have been correspondingly instructed.
Your information will be processed for the duration of the entire contractual relationship and, in addition, it will be archived in accordance with the obligations for retention and documentation under law in accordance with provisions under tax law and civil law. In connection with the duration of the storage, reference is made to the fact that under Art. 2946 of the Italian Civil CODE, the reasonable expiration amounts to ten years and correspondingly, a deletion of the information may take place at the earlies after the end of the expiration period.
TRASMISSION OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
If required by law, we will transmit your personal information to public authorities and institutions (such as the revenue office). The information will also be transmitted to banks and financial institutions for the execution of payments.
Your data will also be passed on to the following third parties:
- Studio Steiner-Covi in Bozen, for the purpose of the payroll office, employment law consultant and tax reporting, which has been appointed as contract processor.
- Theiner Software Solutions in Eppan, for IT security & accounting software purposes, which has been appointed as a contract processor.
A list of third parties to whom your personal information may be transmitted can be requested from the responsible party at any time.
RIGHTS OF THE AFFECTED PARTY
We hereby inform you that as the „affected party of the data processing“, you are granted special rights in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation:
- Right to information: the type, origin, logic and intended purpose of the processing must be made known to you upon request.
- Right to correction: if your information is not correct or is no longer correct, it must be corrected or completed if an interest exists in that regard. You are entitled to make a corresponding request in that regard.
- Right to deletion: upon request, you may demand the deletion of your personal information, which must be complied with on the part of the responsible party except for legal or contractual reasons.
- Right to restriction with illegal processing: in certain cases, you may have a temporary restriction of the information carried out.
- Right to transferability of information: upon request, your information must be made available to you in a comprehensible manner or must be transferred to third parties.
- Right to refuse processing: your consent to processing may be revoked at any time.
To exercise these rights, you may contact the business directly. Please direct any possible inquiries in writing to the party responsible for data processing as described in detail below.
(We would like to remind you, that the affected party might direct a complaint at any time tot te Italian privacy procection authorities, „Garante della Prodezione die Dati Personali“, Piazza Montecitorio 121, I-00186 Rome Italy, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.)
PARTY RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
The party responsible for the data is:
Mittelberger & Co. OHG
39100 Bozen (BZ)
Tel. +39 0471 633 374